GoKeto Inulin Fiber with Chia Seeds (10 Sachets)
Low Stock : Left
Inulin fiber greatly improves digestive health and relieve constipation. It also helps promoting weight loss and control diabetes.
Upon a clinical study, when an adult took 21grams of INULIN fiber daily, their hunger cravings went down significantly.
DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO CONSUME GOKETO INULIN WITH CHIA
1. Mix 1 sachet with 12 oz of warm water
2. Stir well for around 20 seconds and drink immediately.
3. Do not let the product soak the water as it will turn into a jelly
4. Drink another 10oz of water after your first glass
6 Benefits of Inulin Fiber
- Helps our body in promoting good digestion and reducing constipation
- Acts like a Prebiotic that improves nutrient absorption.
- Helps reduces appetite and reduces food cravings
- Boost heath health and lowers blood cholesterol
- Increase calcium absorption
- Clean the colon for a well functioning digestive track.
CHIA SEEDS Benefits for Keto
Chia Seeds are tiny black seeds that is considered as a super food due to its powerful nutritional punch. 1oz or 28grams of chia seeds contains
- Fiber: 11 grams.
- Protein: 4 grams.
- Fat: 9 grams (5 of which are omega-3s).
- Calcium: 18% of the RDI.
- Manganese: 30% of the RDI.
- Magnesium: 30% of the RDI.
- Phosphorus: 27% of the RDI.
Chia seeds are also packed with Anti-oxidants and the carbs in them are fiber. This means it is one main ingredient for a good cycle of ketogenic diet. Chia seeds is also high in Quality Protein and contains a good balance of essential amino acids.
Combined with Inulin Fiber, these 2 combination is known to help reduce appetite and food intake.
people are currently looking at this product